Here is a properly categorized list of loot that drops from the raid:
|The Fragment of the Abyss
||Abyssal Essence Box
|Teal Off Hand
|Gold Ring PickBox
||Purple off Hand
How each category works:
- If someone gets more than 1 drop that person can choose one of the items to keep and the rest is up for the Elite /roll.
- People who didn't get any elite items will /roll first. Once everyone in the raid has won one elite item, either as a direct drop or through /roll, we will do a second elite /roll for any remaining items. Everyone can roll this time.
- If someone doesn't want any of the elite items that dropped for them they are free to put all items up for /roll. They are allowed to participate in the first elite /roll then.
- No ashing
- No direct trading
- If someone gets more than 1 drop that person can choose one of the items to keep and the rest is up for /roll.
- People who didn't get any teal jewelry will /roll first. Once everyone in the raid has won one teal jewelry piece, either as a direct drop or through /roll, we will do a second /roll for any remaining pieces. Everyone can roll this time.
- If someone doesn't want any teal jewelry that dropped for them they are free to put all items up for /roll. They are allowed to participate in the first /roll then.
- You can keep what you got from the RNG
- You can put anything you don't want up for Non-Elite /roll
- Everyone can participate in the Non-Elite /roll
- Free to trade if you can't/won't use it yourself
- Ashing allowed.
- If you don't want it you can put it up for /roll.
- Everyone who didn't get an item from the fluff category or who put up his fluff item for /roll can participate in this /roll
How it works:
There are THREE /roll categories. Elite /roll, Elite Jewell /roll, Non-Elite /roll, Fluff /roll. Items will get put in these /rolls by the owner's choice.
Elite Category: If the item you don't need or want is in the elite category, it goes for an Elite /roll. Those who didn't get ANY Elite items will roll first. Highest roll gets to pick the item from the pool. Second highest gets to pick from the remaining items, etc. If the whole raid has one elite item at least, a second Elite /roll goes for the whole raid(except those who already have 2 items). The highest roller gets to pick, etc. Summary: Those who got 2 Elite items get to keep their 2 items. Those who got more will have to give up all items after 2 for /roll. Those who didn't get shiny, get to roll first.
Exceptions: Gold Ring. Since these items are extremely rare, these items will be One per person until everyone gets one of each in that raid. Similar to Officer Bracelet and Inlay. We keep track. Otherwise, some lucky bastard like me will have 7 hilts before others even get their first one.
Elite Jewell Category: Same rules as Above.
Non-Elite Category: If the item you don't need or want is in the non-elite category, it goes for a non-elite /roll. The whole raid can roll for this item. Highest roll gets to pick the item from the pool, etc.
Fluff Category: If the item you don't need or want is in the fluff category, it goes for a fluff /roll. The whole raid can roll for this item(except for people who already have an item from this category). Highest roll gets to pick the item from the pool, etc.
Additional explanations regarding /roll:
(Following text is borrowed from @Narthor)
The highest roll is the 1st person to chose what he wants from the loot pool. From this point, the Highest Roller can pick ANYTHING from the announced group of drops. No restrictions.
It isn't mandatory that this person has to take the most valuable loot, they can take minor items if he/she prefers. This player can also pass for their whole roll, but CANNOT "donate" their high roll to someone with a smaller one.
If the Higher Rollers wishes to concede a loot piece to someone with a lower roll, that person and all the ones in between of them must agree to concede this piece as well. Any of the rollers in between is completely free to reject such a thing if he also wishes to obtain that loot drop or any other reasons. The conceded loot has to be let go from 1 high roller to the one right below him, unable to bypass all the others that separate the Highest from his "target".
Ex.: Player A got the Highest Roll of the loot pool and the most valuable item there is a Grand Relic. The Player A has no interest in this item, however, player D wants it really badly and it would surely benefit him the most. The Player A cannot give this Grand Relic-Item directly to Player D through his Highest Roll, but he can ask the Rollers in between (players B and C) if they can concede the Item in order for it to reach the Player D. Everything is fine about Player B, because he doesn't really want or need it and he'd rather have something else that has dropped in there that he might be able to obtain in there (or whatever the reason), so the player B allows the item to be conceded through him. However, Player C is also on the run for a Grand Relic-Item, and he want's it as well, either as his 1st item, for another character or anything else. Therefore, Player C doesn't concede the item. This way, Player D is not able to obtain the item, having to roll later another time.
Note about Conceding Loot: this system is entirely dependent of every looter between the highest roller and its target, whether any action to incentive/pressure/blackmail the Conceders is highly condemnable and it might come to require disciplinary action. It is on every Conceder's choice and own right to have the same opportunities to acquire loot in our raids, regardless of its circumstances of application or objectives after acquiring it.
* Special rules apply for the Golden Ring: We keep track of who already won a Golden Ring in the 'Bandit Awards' section on this site. Any member can only take one until all players currently in the raid have also won the item in question. Once everyone has received the item you cannot take a third until everyone else has also gotten a second one. Same thing for taking a fourth, fifth etc. If you won one of these items in a non-bandit raid it is not tracked on the site and therefore does not count.
- Guests(outsiders) will NOT be allowed to participate in /rolls. They will keep most of whatever they get through SSG's rng. They will not obtain any loot from Bandits. Bandit loot stays within Bandits. NO TRADING.
- Exception: Guests will be asked to hand over their Gold Ring(If they get any) to the Bandits for a Raid roll. The guests 'may' also be compensated by the raid members if such a case occurs. Guests will be notified of this policy before joining.
- The raid leader is responsible for managing this loot system.
- If mistakes are made during looting sessions, please report the issue to the leader/officer immediately. Appropriate action will be taken.